Sunday, February 28, 2010

Snow Day


So Mommy and I had a fun day on Thursday. It snowed so much that she stayed home from work. We had a snow day! We cleaned the room, went through the books so Mommy doesn't have so many. I even got to eat at the tall table and have a snack while sitting on my bed watching Cars! It was such a fun day!

Saturday night we went over to Kirby's house and had supper. I ate beef and mashed potatoes. They tried to give me broccoli and cauliflower! YUCK! After supper I got to run around and wrestle with Mr. Dave. Boy was I tired after that!

Sunday I went to church and met this really cute girl sitting in front of me with her Mommy and Daddy.. I did not catch her name but she was flirting with me all the way until Mommy took me back to the play room... Thanks Mom... I missed my opportunity to get her digits for a play date!

Throughout this whole last week I have been walking everywhere outside! Sometimes I will put on my rain boots and play on the deck with Grandpa. (Grandpa even put me in my swing... I wasn't too sure about that!) Mommy lets me walk out to the car after school too.... as long as I am holding her hands. I am unsure about going up steep driveways though, like Kirby's.. they are tricky. They tend to make me confused and I trip on them so I hold Mommy's hand on the way up.

No comments:

Post a Comment