Monday, March 29, 2010

My New Place

So Momma found a new place for us to live. It's a nice big apartment and I even get my own room!!! There living room is very empty so I can go in the middle of it and scream and hear myself. It drives Momma crazy but I think it is funny. :P I am sleeping much better at night now that Momma and I have our own rooms. I do miss the puppies though. Aunt Ali is making me a picture collage of all three of them to put up in my bedroom. I miss Grandma and Grandpa too but I get to see them on Thursday nights and Saturdays. I spend the night at Grandma's house on Thursday nights because Momma has to work late. (Grandpa spoils me with chocolate milk and cookies!!!) This move to a new place has been kind of hard to adjust to, because now it is just Momma and me, but I am glad to have my own place.... and that means when I do see Grandma and Grandpa they can spoil me even more than normal! That is what Grandparents are for, right? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment