Monday, April 26, 2010

Opening Doors and Back Porch Gardens

I was at Grandma's house on Saturday and I figured out how to open the front door! :P I went out onto the porch and Grandma was stunned and thought that Grandpa opened the door for me. Nope! I did it myself! :P Momma and everyone else was so proud of me.
Today Momma and I went to Walmart to pick up some items to start out little back porch garden. Momma says that there is a ton of sunlight so we might be able to start a little potted garden. I even got to pick out what we were going to grow! I chose lettuce, green onions, carrots and sweet peas! I can't wait to see if they grow or not! (Momma says that she's not exactly a green thumb but she's willing to try.) It should be fun! :) Momma said that she is even going to let me put the seed in the dirt myself! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment