Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Lady Charmer at IHOP

Mrs. Wendy and Eryn took Me, Kirby and Mommy out to IHOP for lunch today. When we were there I heard someone say "say hi to Atticus" and then heard someone yelling my name across the room. It was one of the little girls from the day care room attached to mine. She was saying "ATTICUS!!! ATTICUS!!!" and she was smiling and waving. I blushed and hid my face behind my hand and then said hi. It was nice to see a friend at IHOP.
I am getting anxious for Grandma and Grandpa to come home from Iowa. It is really confusing to be staying at their house without them being here. I miss my own room too. Things are odd now, and I would just like them to go back to normal. I miss giving Grandma hugs and playing with Grandpa on the swing and the sandbox. I miss them.

1 comment:

  1. Atticus, good morning from NC, I bet Grandma and Grandpa are both missing you as well....

    ReplyDelete