Sunday, May 23, 2010

Running and Swimming

Today was so much fun!!! Momma and I went running/walking first thing this morning. She says that she needs to get back into shape so she can go on hikes with me this summer. Either way, it was a blast. After we came back home we got cleaned up and headed to church.
At church I was playing in the toddler room and I pooped. I didn't fuss and tried not to let the ladies watching me know. I didn't want them disturbing Momma during the service. I was doing a good job but then I heard "WOAH! Atticus, you smell bad! You pooped, didn't you? We're going to go get a diaper from your Momma". Then Momma came and got me. She didn't have any diapers or wipes with her so we ended up going home early.
Then we went to H2 Oasis for Dannie's birthday party. It was a blast! I went swimming, down water slides, in this stream type thing. There was so much to do but Momma said I had to be bigger to do anything without her or another adult holding my hand. Momma's no fun! I wanted to run and play on the pirate ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment