Monday, June 14, 2010

Indestructable

I gave Momma quite the scare earlier this morning. I was running through the apartment and went flying into a plastic tote container. I busted my face.... there is a big scratch between my eyes and quite an impressive welt underneath my left eye. Momma says that there is going to be a black eye. She is thankful that she doesn't have to go to the emergency room. I don't try and go to the hospital, my feet just get ahead of my thought process sometimes. Anyway, we are at Grandma's house right now. Grandma felt bad so she wanted me to come over to give me a bath and make me feel better. Grandma said that Grandpa was supposed to give me an ice cream sandwich. I never got it..... that just means he'll have to double his dose of cookies on Thursday! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment