Saturday, June 26, 2010

A little Bit of Ordinary











Things have been pretty calm around here lately. Momma and I have spent a a lot of time together. We haven't done anything in particular, just being together. We did hang out at Grandma's house for awhile, just me and Momma. We played inside and we played outside. Momma showed me Grandma's garden. I found hedgehogs in there! When I tried to walk into the garden Momma laughed and helped me walk along the bricks. Grandma pulled up right as we were doing that... Grandma didn't think it was as funny. I also explored the trees in Grandma and Grandpa's front yard. They are confusing... they are my size.
I helped Momma do some chores too. She took the garbage out and I went under the sink and got a new garbage bag out. I tried to put it into the garbage can but I had some troubles. Momma had to help me with it.
I also decided that I did not like how Momma set up my nap area. While she was doing schoolwork I flipped the mattress outside of the area, got rid of all the blankets, toys, and books. When Momma heard a "thunk" she came up and saw what I did. She didn't quite know what to say so she took a picture instead.
I went looking at garage sales today with Grandma and Momma. Grandma bought me a little basketball hoop for her house and a football shaped toy box for my room at our apartment. They are so cool! I love playing with the basketball hoop. Momma says I'm going to be an all-star one day, just like her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment