Sunday, November 21, 2010

Reading and Baking
















This week was fun but also a little trying. I had pink eye this week so I was getting annoyed at always having someone put drops into my eyes or wipe away eye boogers. Momma and I spent most of the week after she got off work watching Veggietales because I wasn't feeling too good. Veggietales are my favorite movies!Aside from that, the week was good.
I read a lot this week. Momma makes sure that I can easily reach my books and always tells me that reading is good. I always see her reading, so it makes me happy to read with her at night time. We are reading "To Kill a Mocking Bird" right now. It's kind of confusing.. every other paragraph has my name in it. Momma says that this book is where my name came from.
I also got to spend the night at Grandma's house twice this weekend. On Friday night Momma and I both stayed over there. On Saturday Grandma was babysitting me all night so Momma could go to "Singing in the Rain". She said it was a play but I'm not sure why she had to go somewhere to "play" when she could have stayed with me to play. Maybe I'll understand it one day.
While I was staying at Grandma's house, we got to bake! I love baking, especially with Grandma!
By the time Sunday rolled around Momma and I were pooped. When we got home I went and took a two hour nap! (Momma was sorting paperwork and that is BORING!)
While I was sleeping Momma made dinner. We had hot dogs, french fries and corn. Momma forgot to give me a fork to pick up the hot dog pieces with, but by the time she noticed I had used my clever little brain and solved the problem myself. Just remember, stabbing a piece of hot dog with your spoon hard enough makes your spoon become a fork! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment