Sunday, November 7, 2010

A "Sick" Halloween Week




















So Mommy and I have been sick all week. It's just a cough but it's annoying. It makes it hard for Mommy to sleep. Me, I could sleep through anything! :P Anyway, on with our week.
Halloween was fun, but I wasn't particularly fond of it. Momma tried to get me to touch this gooey, gross stuff that came out of a pumpkin. I refused. It's just not my thing, Momma loved it, but Kirby and I hate how it feels. I took pictures (with Kirby's help) of Momma carving the pumpkin instead. I told her to say "CHEESE" and she smiled like I do. :)
The day before Halloween Momma and I spent at Grandma and Grandpa's. Nothing super exciting happened, but I did play with playdough with Grandpa, and Momma made home made pizzas for dinner. On Halloween we went to Kirby's house and went trick or treating with him, his little sister and his friend. Kirby and I were cowboys, but I wasn't too happy about Momma putting me in a costume. I felt stupid with my snow gear underneath the outfit, but Momma said that I had to because it was really really cold outside. I ended up getting some candy, but I wasn't as excited about Halloween as Momma expected.
Nothing else really exciting has happened. I have been coloring a lot with Momma. We use her coloring pencils. I love to color and paint! I am a little artist, just like my Momma. :) We even made turkey hand prints, Kirby, Momma, and I, to hang in our kitchen window for Thanksgiving. It was fun! I helped traced Momma's hand, she colored them all and then cut them out and taped them to the window. I think they were cool, and I made Momma make an extra hand. She didn't know what to do with it so it ended up on the refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment