Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011

































THIS WEEK WAS CRAZY!!! I went on three eggs hunts this week for Easter! The first one happened at Daycare. We brought 6 filled eggs to contribute to the egg hunt and then we went and found all the eggs. It was awesome! On Saturday Momma and I drove out to Wasilla for an egg hunt and pot luck at Cassie's house. I got to play with Trinity and another little girl my age, Paige. We had a blast! I found so many eggs! I also got a pair of green bunny ears and my face painted like a bunny! :) We even got little party favors with a yoyo in it, a little air squeeze nurf dart gun thing, and tattoos!
On Sunday morning, Easter, Momma, Kirby and I opened my gift from the Easter basket. I got a Buzz Lightyear action figure!!!! I was soo excited! After Kirby left Momma and I headed over to Grandma and Grandpa's house. There was another Easter basket for me there, filled with Veggietales stuff!!! I even got a Larry the Cucumber doll. :) He's my new best friend. After my nap I went out into the front yard and there were more eggs for me to find. (Grandpa said that the Easter bunny needed to stop pooping eggs everywhere. I thought that was super funny!) After the egg hunt we had burgers that Grandpa grilled. I was acting up because I had an audience, Uncle Shaggy and Aunt Amanda. :)
When Momma and I got home I was so pooped! Momma hung up the glow-in-the dark stars from one of my Easter baskets and then I came up to her and said "Momma... I tired, I tired Momma..". All in all, this week was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment