Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sky's 4th Birthday Party and Playing Soccer
























































This past week was awesome! Momma and I went puddle jumping in our driveway almost every day after work! I helped Momma replant the veggies into bigger containers on Thursday. It was fun, but I didn't like getting my hands that dirty so I only helped with one. It was also Grandpa's birthday on Friday.
This weekend was pretty busy too. On Saturday I went to the grocery store with Grandma and Grandpa. Then, at around noon Momma came to Grandma and Grandpa's house. We left for Sky's 4th birthday party at 1:45 pm. It was at the Alaska Club West. I HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!! There was a huge play place with a giant ball pit!! Momma said that it was an incredible price and that I can have my 3rd birthday party there. :) Oh, I can't wait!
After the party, Momma and I went to Kirby's house. We had spaghetti but I was so tired I went to bed without eating much. Then, when I got up in the morning at around 6 I came down stairs with Momma because I thought I was hungry. When I got down there and into the high chair I had a major meltdown and was super tired. Kirby brought me back up stairs and I went to sleep until 9:00 AM. Momma was pretty rested and happy. :)
After I woke up the second time we all decided to go to a new place, the Bear Mountain Grill. Mrs. Wendy said that it was a place that used to be opened, then closed, then opened again. I had potatoes, eggs, toast, and pancakes. It was good!
From there Momma and I went to Grandma and Grandpa's house to get Momma's snow tired changed off her car. (I didn't know that there were two sets of tires for Momma's car... weird.) I was playing soccer outside with Momma and Grandma. I got tired and decided that I wanted to ride my tricycle but I was too big for it. Grandma decided to take me to Toys R Us to get a new tricycle. First we went through the car wash and then we went to Toys R Us. I was wearing underwear instead of a diaper (I'm potty training) and had a little accident in the store. Momma went and got paper towels to clean the floor and then brought me to the bathroom. While Momma was getting the wet clothes off of me, Grandma had gone and bought a new pair of shorts for me to wear.
When we got back home Aunt Amanda, Uncle Shaggy, and Montana had come over for dinner. It is Amanda's birthday tomorrow so we were celebrating it today. Uncle Shaggy put together my tricycle and even let me help! After dinner we had angle food cake... YUMMY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment