Sunday, April 3, 2011

Poop, Both Human and Dog


















This weekend was pretty fun. Momma had to teach a really big pottery class for some Girl Scouts so I got to spend Saturday with Kirby and his family. (Momma and Kirby were both sick this weekend, so it was a little low key at his house.) I watched two new movies, "Tangled" and "Toy Story 3". I especially liked Toy Story 3. Actually, I like all three Toy Story movies. My favorite character is Woody. :) (Momma's favorite character is the evil Dr. Porkchop!) I also got to go outside and watch how Wendy picks up Crockett's poop. It is kind of gross, but I did not know that people had to do that. I just thought that the dogs pooped and it went away on its own.
Speaking of poop, my potty training is coming along good! :) I go pee or poop... sometimes both... every morning when I wake up and every night right before I go to bed. Momma took one of my poopy diapers and dumped the poop in the toilet so I would know where it went. I looked at the poop with a sad face and said "bye poopy, bye" and then flushed the toilet. I'm so excited that I get to use the big people potty! :) Momma says that I am becoming such a big boy.
The other fun thing is that I can finally fit into the outfit that Kirby's grandparents got me. It's a Steelers outfit. Momma says that the Vikings are better, but I loved this outfit. I even modeled it for Momma and she took pictures. She said I'm such a ham, whatever that means. I thought ham was something you ate!

No comments:

Post a Comment