Monday, September 6, 2010

Bouncin' Bears and the Alaska State Fair















I have been busy the past two weeks! I went to Bouncin' Bears last Saturday with Grandma and she had to duck tape my socks to my feet because they wouldn't stay. I couldn't help it, I was going to fast! Then, on Sunday I went to Bouncin' Bears for a birthday party. It was Trinity's second birthday. We got her a Snow White Barbi doll. She liked it. :) There were lots of kids my age, so I had a blast. They couldn't keep up with me, and all the adults thought I was cute with my curly hair and an energy bomb. :D
This past Saturday I went to the Alaska State Fair with Grandma and Grandpa. I got to feed all sorts of animals and even see a Llama! It was fun but man was I tired!!! Sunday I went with Momma, Kirby, Mrs. Wendy and Eryn. We saw all the animals again, and a giant pumpkin! I wouldn't keep my right sock and right shoe on, so about 20 people asked Momma and Kirby if they knew I didn't have my sock or shoe on. They said yes, they knew, and that I do it all the time. :) Even though it was raining both days at the fair, I still had a blast.
Aside from those big events, nothing crazy has happened. I fed the ducks with Grandpa, participated in a trike-a-thon, had to go with Momma to work for a few hours, saw Aunt Caitlyn's tattoo finished and keep stealing everyone's shoes. Momma says not to judge someone until you walk a mile in someone else's shoes, so I'm starting with Momma and Kirby's shoes. :D So far it's pretty fun and challenging trying to keep them on!

No comments:

Post a Comment