Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Crazy Saturday

Momma didn't have to work at her regular work yesterday, but she was babysitting two kids for 8 hours, on top of watching me. We had fun but man did it make me tired! She was so tired that she forgot to bring her camera everywhere.
First we went over to their house at 8 in the morning. Momma made french toast and we watched something called "Hamtaro". It was interesting, there were these little critters running around everywhere! After that we got ready to go to Arctic Oasis.
When we got to Arctic Oasis we realized that it didn't open until noon... it was only 10:30. So we went to the Midnight Sun park instead. I had fun chasing the older kids around and making Momma climb up all that playground equipment. When we got cold Momma took all of us to the McDonald's in Eagle River to play on the playground after we ate. I wanted to play on the big kid's playground but Momma said that I was too little. Maybe next year.
After that we headed to a birthday party for my friend from daycare, Zacharia. It was fun and I saw a lot of my other daycare friends. We played on a small bouncy thing, blew bubbles, had a rice crispy cake, and played pin the tail on the donkey. It was a blast! I had fun seeing my friends outside of school.
After the party we all went to Target and got some Halloween candy. Then we dropped the other two kids off at home, Momma talked with their Momma for a little while, and we went home. I was so full from the birthday supper and snacks that I didn't even want to eat dinner when we got home. Momma and I were watching "My Neighbor Totoro" when the doorbell rang. I was expecting it to be Kirby but it was GRANDMA! I was so excited! She came in and we read some books and played for awhile.
After she left it was time for bath. Momma asked if I needed to go potty and I shook my head yes. She helped me take off my pants and I sat down. I peed in my potty and Momma got all excited. I was smiling because I made her happy. (Not sure why that made her happy but whatever floats her boat I guess.) Then it was time for bed and boy was I tired. I fussed for a short while but then fell asleep and slept for a long time! It was a fun Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment