Sunday, September 12, 2010

My 2nd Birthday!!
























So my birthday was on Thursday. I didn't understand what birthdays were until Momma told me that it was the day that God brought me into this world, it was the day that my momma gave birth to me. That makes sense, birthday = the day momma gave birth to me. Anyway, my birthday was on Thursday and Momma took the day off just for me. First, we slept in for an extra hour and then we got up and ate some cereal. We waited around the house until 10:00 am and then went to Fred Meyer. Momma said that the Great-Gramcracker and Great-Grandpa Harlen gave me money for my birthday and that I could pick out what I wanted. Momma said that I could only spend 3/4ths of it and the rest went into savings. I got a Leapfrog Tag reader Junior and a book to go with it. (It is awesome!) I also got a new stereo for my room because mine broke, and three new dvds (two Veggietales and Ponyo). I was so excited that when we got home Momma opened everything and I played with the new reader while watching a Veggietales movie.
After shopping and a little nap, Momma and I went to Arctic Oasis, the community center. She let me play on the playground for about an hour then I was crabby for lunch and another nap. It was fun though, and I had the playground to myself for a short while.
Later, at night, Momma met up with Grandma, Grandpa and Kirby for a small birthday dinner at Red Robin. It wasn't anything big, just a simple dinner. Grandma and Grandpa brought a few presents for me to open. I also got a free ice cream and a whole bunch of people sang this really embarassing birthday song to me. Momma was laughing but I was a little embarassed.
On Saturday we were at Grandma's house all day. I didn't know it until later but Momma had a little family gathering for me. It was so much fun! Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Amanda, Uncle Shaggy, Eryn, Mrs. Wendy, Mr. Dave and Kirby were all there! I was a little confused at first, because I never see everyone in the same house, but it was great! Uncle Shaggy grilled up some really good brautwurst and we had a blast eating together and laughing. Later we opened a few presents and ate the cake. (Momma made the cake and it made me laugh. She made a crash scene with hot wheels. It wasn't the best looking cake but I loved it because my Momma made it. :) Not to mention it had toys on it!) Grandma said that I took forever to open the presents and at this rate we'd have to start opening Christmas gifts two days early. Aunt Amanda said that if I got to open them two days early then everyone else does too. :) I think she's funny, I like her. After everything was said and done I was really really tired but I had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment