Sunday, January 30, 2011

Celebrating Momma's 23rd Birthday






This week was Momma's birthday week. She turned 23 on Thursday. We celebrated her birthday on Saturday at Kirby's house and Sunday at Grandma's house. While we were at Kirby's house I got to spend two whole hours with Kirby while Momma was at a hot fusion yoga class. She loved it and was so excited about going to the next one. When she got home we had dinner and then birthday cake. When everyone was singing I almost thought it was my birthday but then they all said "Megan" instead of "Atticus" and I realized that it was Momma's birthday cake. :P Then she opened her presents and it was time for me to go to bed. Right as Momma was going to put my pjs on, Wendy noticed that I had poop running down my leg.... a blowout diaper. Thus, a bath was necessary and then I went to bed.
Today I went to Garcia's with Momma, Kirby, Wendy, and Dave for lunch. It was fun and I had TONS of salsa and ketchup. I love dipping my foods in sauce! After that Momma and I went to Kohls and Target. Momma got some work clothes with her gift card to Kohls and then she let me get a dinosaur toy at Target.
For dinner we had smoked brisket that Grandpa made. Then we had gluten-free carrot cake with cream cheese icing. It was YUMMY!!! Aunt Amanda and Uncle Shaggy were both here for dinner. I got to sit next to Uncle Shaggy. I thought that was pretty cool.
Right now I am taking a bath and making a huge mess!! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment