Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sick at Grandma's House





















This week was alright but not a lot happened. Saturday morning was pretty cool. I went grocery shopping with Grandma, Grandpa, and Momma even came. After shopping we stopped by the Shoppette and Grandma let me have a donut. I was so tired that I fell asleep in the car while eating the donut! After the Shopette we went to Tere Bella Coffee Shop so Momma could get a gluten-free goodie. She got a slice of a coffee cake that she wouldn't share with me. :( After that we went and got my hair cut. Grandpa got his hair cut at the same time! My hair is much shorter than I am used to but that's ok. Momma says that the curls will grow back.
Saturday night wasn't fun. Momma went to a hockey game so I stayed with Grandma and Grandpa. I ended up getting a fever so I spent all day in bed watching Veggietales. Momma and Grandma think it is because I have a molar coming in. I wasn't throwing up. I was still eating and drinking fine but I was really chewing on my binky. That is why Grandma told Momma she thought it was teething and Momma agreed.
When Momma got back from the game she gave me the hockey puck that the ref gave her. Its an official game day, UAA, hockey puck. I thought it was really cool but Momma said that it is going into a box until I'm in my new room. She thinks I'll break something. Momma is funny sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment