Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sledding

































This week was pretty slow, but I had a blast this weekend! Momma and I went sledding down Kirby's drive way as he was shoveling snow. I went down twice with Momma and she even let me go down once by myself. It was scary at first, and I was unsure of it, but afterward it was a blast! Momma said that I was really good and we might go on a slightly bigger hill next time!! I can't wait! I also tried to help Kirby shovel the driveway but I didn't get to far. Snow sure is heavy for being so fluffy looking! After the long day of playing in the snow I took a nice long nap. The next day I was reading the Sunday morning ads with Mrs. Wendy and we were having a blast looking at all the sales. There were even some cool toys on sale that I'll have to tell Momma about the next time we're in Target. ;) Right now Grandma's getting my bath ready and then I have to get to bed so Momma can work on her research paper. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment